Data Protection Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice tells you of Jacqui Greene’s commitment to you about how we handle your personal information. It applies to all of our dealings with you and you can be sure that we will use your personal information only in accordance with this notice. The only personal information that we process is that which you voluntarily give to us
As owner of JacquiGreene.com and Harley Street Coaching (and any future businesses) Jacqui Greene will process your personal information, in her capacity as Data Controller, for the purpose of providing to you the coaching, hypnotherapy, training and any other services offered by Jacqui Greene now or in the future and by her partners and associates. We will not share your information with anyone else, unless required to do so by law.
We use a cloud-based storage system to store your personal information. The servers of these systems are or may be based outside of the European Union / European Economic Area and to that extent you consent to your information being processed outside of the EU / EEA. Jacqui Greene has put in place adequate protection to meet your rights and freedoms in relation to the processing of information in that way.
In providing the services that we provide there are rare occasions where we may need to collect and process sensitive personal information about you, in the context of the service being provided to you. If that need arises we will ask you if we can do this before we collect it from you and process it. Sensitive Personal Information includes information about your:
- Racial or ethnic origin;
- Political opinions;
- Religious or philosophical beliefs;
- Trade union membership;
- Genetic data;
- Biometric data;
- Data concerning health; or
- Data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We will keep your information for as long as you allow us to keep it. You may ask us to destroy your personal information at any time. If you do not ask us to destroy your information we will, in any event, ask you annually if we may keep it. In the event that you ask us to destroy your information or you do not renew your permission for us to keep it, we will destroy it.
Your rights regarding the use of your information are:
- To be informed about our processing of your personal information;
- To have your personal information corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete information completed;
- To object to our processing of your personal information;
- To restrict our processing of your personal information;
- To have your personal information erased;
- To request access to your personal information and information about how it is used;
- To move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- To be informed of any automated decision making including profiling; and
- To complain to the Information Commissioner.
If you want more details about how we use your information, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 07739236555.